Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Death Of A Bachelor - Panic! At the Disco


Okay not only is this band one of my favorites but they mean a lot to me. Their new album came about a week ago, and I couldn't be more in love. The album has 11 songs.

- Hallelujah 
- Victorious 
- Impossible Year
- Death of a Bachelor
- Golden Days
- House of Memories 
- LA Devotee 
- Emperors New Clothes
- Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time
- The Good, The Bad, The Dirty
- Crazy=Genius

My favorite would be Golden Days or House of Memories. This is the fifth album that Panic! has done and I have been a fan since their last album " Too Weird to Live; Too Rare to Die" and I'll be honest, I don't think that a lot of parents would agree that it's a really good album but unless they're into that then keep this away from parents. It has curses, and it does mention alcohol and stuff so yup, be warned. ANYWAYS, not only is the album really up beat ( not Impossible Year though, get ready to cry to that song ) but it's also super catchy.

"She said at night in my dreams you dance on a tightrope of weird." - Crazy=Genius

Like how could that not be catchy? Yeah, okay it drops curses but the point is that it also sounds like some jazz type-ish music and the beat is super cool.

"If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch,  make it a good one." - TGTBTD

Still catchy, still gonna repeat this song like infinity x1 and  no one can stop me.

That's about all I have to say about this album, which is the censored version in all honesty. I would say that's a good thing but it doesn't fully show my enthusiasm about the album.

1 comment:

  1. BUT WHEN I WAKE UP, YOU'RE SO NORMAL THAT YOU JUST DISAPPEAR

    ReplyDelete