Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gifts I'd Want To Recieve :D

I would love to have Copic markers, they're my all time favorite, and they're not just markers (well to me at least). Copic's are alcohol based and they're really great to draw with because they have a brush tip or chiseled tip which makes them very handy because then you can either make the line's your drawing darker or something like that. Unfortunately because it's not a regular marker it does cost a lot ( of course this depends on where you get the markers but at Micheal's it costs around $8.30 but online it's like $6-$3).

Another gift I would love is a guitar, I love playing guitar and I think I'm great at it! I love so many songs and I just want to learn a lot of new cords and stuff like that. I particularly would enjoy playing Thanks For the Memories (Thnks Fr Th Mmrs) by Fall Out Boy because I love the song. I'd also play the guitar everyday, and it's quite simple to play too. :D

1 comment: