Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Quotes ( I Can't Actually Choose One So Here You Go )

" I don't care what you think as long as it's about me." - Fall Out Boy: I Don't Care

    I love this quote to death. This quote quite effects me now, I was going through some rough times before and there are certain people that made me angry but I gave up on that a while ago. I'm pretty sure they know who they are :p 

"You are what you love, not who loves you." - Fall Out Boy: Save Rock and Roll 

  This is a really good quote that I love also. It means a lot to me because for quite a while I felt like nothing but a chess piece in a big game. 

"I'm trying to sleep." - Twenty One Pilots: Guns For Hands

xD Sorry I had to. But basically I really like sleep and anything that gives me peace. I also just love the band and I can relate to this lyric like my life depends on me. 

"She asked me 'son when I grow old, will you buy me a house of gold?'  "  - Twenty One Pilots: House of Gold

Okay, last one. So what I'm thinking is that I love both my parents, even though my life is semi-trash right now. And what I want to do when I grow up is treat my parents the way my parents should've been treated when they were growing up. 

Anyways xD I'm done here, I hope y'all enjoyed what I typed c: Thanks ( Pete ). Bye 

3 comments:

  1. I l-o-v-e these quotes. Clearly, I need to listen to more Fall Out Boy. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete